Why you need training:
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires that only trained and authorized operators shall be permitted to operate powered industrial lifts.
Our Training Department is committed to exceeding OSHA’s stringent requirements; featuring experienced and highly trained instructors. Training is offered on warehouse, yard, and rough terrain forklifts, as well as aerial work platforms, Bobcat Equipment, and pedestrian training.
Reasons to use Hugg & Hall’s operator training program:
- Boost productivity and profits
- Increase operator safety
- Increase pedestrian safety
- Reduce accidents and their severity
- Satisfy OSHA requirements
- May receive reduced rates for workers’ compensation
- Some insurance companies may reimburse for training expenses and offer reduced rates
*Please note training classes for INDIVIDUALS take place once a month on the fourth Wednesday (Little Rock only). Please contact our training department for more details.*