|Sales Manager||Spencer Halefirstname.lastname@example.org||(479) 361-9357|
|Project Manager||Brant Hollandemail@example.com||(501) 450-8324|
|Outside Rental/Sales||Lance Prunerfirstname.lastname@example.org||(479) 957-3816|
|Project Coordinator||Nathan Lavergneemail@example.com||(337) 761-1522|
The Hugg & Hall Difference
We are more than a Utility Service provider. We are the leading equipment dealer in the Mid South for new and used forklifts. We are ahead of the competition when it comes to construction equipment distribution. What this means is we know how to move equipment quickly, efficiently and within reasonable costs. We carry and distribute the most top-tier equipment for our customers. So what better partner could you ask for when you need power, air or climate on your site? Go with the trusted team at Hugg & Hall Equipment Company.
You might have a planned shutdown or unexpected emergency that requires a power system, and we have a variety of generators to choose from:
- Stand-by generators: permanent and temporary
- Portable generators from 25 kW to 2,000 kW
- Prime power generators
- Diesel, gasoline, natural gas generators
- Click here to see our towable generators.
The best distribution system is one that will provide the right amount of electric service to your probable loads in a safe and affordable manner. We can guide you on your needs with the following:
- Various amp size power packs and distribution boxes
- Cabling and multi- cabling configurations
- Automatic transfer switches
- Switch-gear and transformers
When you have the right climate control equipment in a place, you can make pretty much any situation more comfortable. Here are a few options available:
- Small ton to large multi-ton mobile air conditioners
- 20k BTU heat to 5,000,000 BTU mobile indirect fired heaters
- Thermostat controls
- Ducting needs in various size/length configuration
- Water cooling chillers customizable to project needs
- Mobile de-humidification units
- Click here for our climate control products.
When you want to keep moving strong, you need a good air compressor, and we have some of the best air compressors in the business:
- Diesel powered air compressors ranging from 750 CFM to 1600 CFM
- Electric 3-phase powered air compressors ranging from 400 CFM to 900 CFM
- Air driers
- Oil-free air compressors for specialized application
- Click here for our air compressor options.