Please participate in our golf tournament to benefit Hope Campus! The tournament will be held at 12 p.m. on September 23 at Eagle Crest Golf Course in Alma.
- Lunch: 11 a.m. provided by TGI Fridays
- 4-man scramble team (accepting 2, 3 or 4-man teams): $500
- First 30 teams
- Platinum- $1250 (machine display, 4 man team, hole signage)
- Gold- $500 (driving range, putting green and 1 man entry (paired with group))
- Silver- $250 (signage on beverage cart)
- Hole Sponsor- $100 (hole signage)
The Hope Campus began as a coordinated effort on behalf of the Homelessness Task Force and the City of Fort Smith to address homelessness in the River Valley, according to their website. Among the top priorities of the Homelessness Task Force and the City of Fort Smith was to assist impoverished community members toward a path to self-sufficiency.
Hope Campus addresses acute needs and supports individuals throughout the path to self-sufficiency, according to their website. The group offers medical care, mental health care, temporary housing, workplace readiness skill development and access to a variety of other social services. Hope Campus has an 80 to 95 percent success rate of helping people out of homelessness.
To enter, contact Jerod Eck at: Jerod.Eck@HuggHall.com.
Come have some fun and support the River Valley community! Visit the Hope Campus website for more information about this great organization: riverviewhopecampus.org.